This past weekend we hosted the GLAMOUR Beauty Celebration Hair Masterclass in partnership with Mac Cosmetics & Foreo at the idyllic, 54 on bath in Rosebank.
The intimate affair brought together industry experts, beauty and skin enthusiasts, and influential personalities for a day of informative and inspiring talks, product sales, networking, giveaways, and lots of Instagrammable moments.
Hosted by our Editor-in-Chief Nontando Mposo and Beauty Editor Jesé Lillienfeldt-Hartman, there were tons of photo moments, a panel discussion titled ‘How technology is changing the beauty scene’ between our Editor-in-Chief, Nontando Mposo joined by Dr. Dudu Kgoebane, DJ Mat Elle, Award-winning Transgender Activist, and Influencer, Yaya Mavundla, Makeup artist and comedian, Halle Robison. MAC Cosmetics makeup artist, Mokgadi Shogole did a frosty and icy lip look that took us back to the 90s beauty trend, and Foreo’s Marketing Manager, Chantell Malan did a live demo and education session for our guests. The beauty celebration had tons of exhibition experiences with our proud partners; MAC Cosmetics, Foreo, TRESemmé, Elizabeth Arden, Sorbet, Haus, Cointreau, Jose Cuervo, and Roses.
To add to the fun, a selection of canapés and refreshing beverages from Haus wines, Cointreau, and Jose Cuervo were served throughout the day and our readers and guests walked away with a fabulous goodie bag from our proud partners.
Take a look inside the celebration below:
- Maxey Cosmetics unveils positive ageing campaign starring women in their 40s
- Extra! Extra! Rochester Shoe Repair Shop for Sale!
- SciSparc Signs a Non- Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire American Food Supplements and Cosmetics Brand in Approximately $20 Million Deal
- 5 Local Running Stores Around Ocean and Monmouth County NJ
- Avantium provides plant-based PET to produce recyclable packaging for LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics | Article