As the Fall 2023 season trucks along, fashion week attendees have already made it from the frigid temperatures of New York City to the similarly cold ones of London. And as everyone flocks to Milan next, we’re taking a moment to appreciate the many stunning beauty looks we spotted among the street style crowd outside the London Fashion Week shows.
This season, showgoers were really, really into braids: We spotted box braids, high-ponytail braids, knotted braids, pigtail braids and corn rows, to name only a handful. The obsession with all things plaited began with New York Fashion Week’s attendees, and we can safely say we now expect it to be the dominant hair trend for all of fashion month — at least off the runways.
In addition to all these intricate hairstyles, we also spotted some of London’s usual street-style staples: Bright hair colors, bold lip and eye looks and plenty of hair accessories. Ahead, see all the can’t-miss beauty moments from London Fashion Week street style.
In case you missed our roundup of the very best street style beauty looks from New York Fashion Week, check it out below.
View the 33 images of this gallery on the original article
- 25 Best Labor Day Clothing Sales for Men to Shop in 2022
- Like It Or Not, the Barbiecore, Hot Pink Trend Is Coming for Men’s Fashion Too
- Upscale men’s clothing designer Todd Snyder New York to open West
- Men’s Spring 2023 Fashion Trend: The Denim Wave
- Harrods Expands Its Men’s Universe With Two New Dedicated Spaces