This summer’s exhibit by the Kent Historical Society will explore the differences in style and design among chairs (yes-the furniture) from circa 1600-1800, with examples on loan from private collections.
- DACA was meant to be temporary. 10 years later, immigrants want relief.
- Puerto Rican Festival-goers flock to Joseph Avenue store to get decked out in flag gear
- Why are products like Old Spice, Colgate and Dawn being locked up at drug stores?
- Column: Artisans in Ukraine share what life looks like | Opinion
- Whether from an antique shop or discount store, toxic lead items are easy to buy