Madison Avenue Store Opening Bringing Luxury Tailoring to Women’s Wear
New York, New York–(Newsfile Corp. – August 9, 2022) – Kiton welcomes a new store opening at Madison Avenue. The Naples-based luxury tailoring brand Kiton, named after chitone, a ceremonial garment worn by ancient Greek aristocracy, will be opening a women’s wear and men’s sportswear focused store on Madison Avenue this summer.
Kiton Store at Madison Avenue
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
The store located at East 62nd Street will span over two-floors and 1,700 square feet. The new store will be more focused on women’s wear that will make up 70% of stock and the other 30% will be men’s sportswear. Kiton, which has long been known as one of the highest quality tailoring brands in the world will feel right at home on Madison Avenue, famous for its luxury clothing