All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something.
In this new monthly column for Vogue’s jewelry shop, our editors search high and low, deep and far, to report on the internet’s biggest jewelry trends. Consider this your monthly crib sheet, so you don’t have to spend hours combing through to find what everyone is obsessing over.
The international tour known as fashion month touched down in the U.K. last week, and London Fashion Week certainly did not disappoint. Over here in Vogue’s jewelry department, our eyes were focused on the oft-ignored elements of a fashion show: the baubles. As with the clothes that walked the runway in London, the jewelry trends we noticed were irreverent, unexpected, and updated versions of classic styles we have come to know and love.
The oversized and megawatt jewelry styles of seasons past settled into a more wearable, yet still unique, territory in London. An everyday drop earring here, a unique pearl necklace there. In London, jewelry served as a complement to rather than a distraction from the clothes.
Below, we outline the four standout jewelry trends at London Fashion Week, with pieces that can be yours now.
- DACA was meant to be temporary. 10 years later, immigrants want relief.
- Puerto Rican Festival-goers flock to Joseph Avenue store to get decked out in flag gear
- Why are products like Old Spice, Colgate and Dawn being locked up at drug stores?
- Column: Artisans in Ukraine share what life looks like | Opinion
- Whether from an antique shop or discount store, toxic lead items are easy to buy