Entrepreneur and All Stars 3 winner Trixie Mattel announced that her cosmetics range has expanded with the launch of heart-shaped beauty tools.
The latest Trixie Cosmetics collection consists of four products: the lil’ heart to handle beauty scissors, #livelashlove lash curler, heart tweezers with a pouch and a heart shaped sponge that comes in a case.
Multi-talented Mattel posted the products in a joint Instagram post with her cosmetics account.
“These tools might look like toys, but they’re Trixie-approved to tackle any beauty task. When beauty duty calls, Trixie’s got your back with this four-piece toolkit that will make you feel prepared for anything!” she captioned the announcement.
Sold out products including the Bottle Blonde Palette, Trixie x Juno Scarf Set, Juno Lifesize Lashes and all of the brushes will also be restocked.
She also unboxed the products on her IG stories and allowed fans to have another peak at the unreleased products.
Trixie Cosmetics was launched at DragCon LA in 2019.
Mattel is a multi-hyphenate businesswoman, who first gained international attention as a season 7 star of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
She returned to the mainstage in All Stars 3 and gained a place in the Drag Race Hall of Fame.
Since then, she’s released music, launched a podcast with fellow Drag Race alum Katya Zamolodchikova and renovated a run-down motel in series Trixie Motel.
Trixie Cosmetics’ latest launch arrives Friday 19 August at 6pm UK time.
- Maxey Cosmetics unveils positive ageing campaign starring women in their 40s
- SciSparc Signs a Non- Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire American Food Supplements and Cosmetics Brand in Approximately $20 Million Deal
- Avantium provides plant-based PET to produce recyclable packaging for LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics | Article
- Paulina Porizkova Responds to Unsolicited Plastic Surgery Advice
- ADA Cosmetics announces updates to Asprey’s Purple Water Amenities collection | Article