- A woman jumped right into hot water when she claimed to be too expensive for the men of South Africa
- Twitter user @___missm_ shared a snap of herself which she used as a reference to her boujee claim
- Seeing that her bag was an outright fake left many tripping and calling her out in the comment section
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
There are some high-maintenance women out there who require a lot from a man. One lady proudly admitted that it takes a lot to impress her and Mzansi men apparently just do not have what it takes.
While there are many independent women out there who do not believe in living off of a man or basing their relationship preference on money, some women, like this one, do.
Unpopular opinion regarding money, depression and religion leads to debate on social media
“SA men can’t afford me.”
The people of Mzansi call out the good sis on her fake designer bag
Well, if she really wanted to make people believe what she was saying is true, sis might have wanted to use a fake designer bag that had the correct spelling on it. People could not believe that she even made this post with a fake Chanel bag that said Cnahel on it. Sisi, you dug your own hole here, sorry.
Take a look at some of the spicy comments:
@mithisa_motho spelt it out:
“CNA HEL >>> CHANEL.”
“Yeah because you can’t afford a Chanel handbag.”
“Very true with that C”N”A … HEL bag.”
“My worry is your bag, your jeans entlik yonke into NJE ngawe that will definitely make them not to even consider to spend their last cent on you”
Grown man thanks dad for dropping R10k into his account, the people of Mzansi ask for possibility of adoption
Oscar Mbo called out for wearing fake designer clothes, fans come to his rescue: “May I never be this bored”
In related news, Briefly News reported that podcaster Oscar Mbo has added to the long list of celebrities who have been dragged for wearing fake designer clothes.
The star recently found himself in Twitter mentions after a popular blogger posted a screenshot of the email from Bottega Veneta confirming that his designer t-shirt is not part of the brand’s collection.
ZAlebs reports that one of Oscar Mbo’s followers sent his picture to Bottega Veneta to authenticate whether or not the podcaster’s t-shirt was an original designer brand.
New feature: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
Source: Briefly News
- Africa's coolest fashion designers will soon have their clothes in a s
- 20 Biggest Designer brands you should definitely know about
- Chanel fall/winter 2022: Revisiting the French luxury fashion house’s iconic shows over the years
- I’m an elegance coach - the designer items that make you look cheap
- Chanel Ayan didn't have a dress for Teresa Giudice wedding